NIKO Credit Services LLC provides cost-effective collection services using a staff of highly-trained professionals. Industry experience includes banking, finance, auto, insurance, and credit card. Our people form a team of experts to provide solutions for your financial needs.
Key capabilities include:
- Collection of consumer and retail installment loans, including personal, auto (repossessions if needed), household goods, commercial
- Collection of charge-offs or bad debts using skip tracing or legal action
- Reviving dead accounts
- Use of highly-sophisticated computer systems
- Predictive dialing technology
- Credit bureau reporting
- Consumer debt demand letters
- Solicitation services to increase client business
We form partnerships with our clients to develop and implement the best service available. A NIKO partnership is based on shared objectives, joint commitments, free flow of information, long-term relationships, and customer-targeted programs. We share our knowledge and expertise to help clients create and implement new policies, practices and procedures that enhance partnership success.
Our goal is to achieve maximum results and protect the image and reputation of our clients.
For more information, contact Beverly Carroll at (773) 205-4000.