Nationwide Loans makes it easy to apply for a loan online and close by mail! Here’s how it works:
- Click on Start New Application to begin.
- Read about eligibility requirements and information needed for the loan process.
- Click on Start Application.
- Enter information requested on each screen.
- Review your information.
- If your identity is verified, you will be able to close the loan by mail. If not, you will close the loan in person at our convenient offices in Elgin or Rosemont.
- Read the disclosure on the next screen, enter your initials, and submit your application. You may print the complete application information for your records.
- Register your account and create a password.
- You will receive status updates at the email address you provided. Login to your account and follow the instructions provided.
- You will receive an email indicating an approval, counter-offer or denial. Follow the instructions provided.
- If you receive an offer or counter-offer, review it and decide whether you wish to proceed. All offers are subject to the receipt and verification of all information provided.
- After you accept the offer, you will receive official loan documents for your review.
- Click on View Your Official Loan Documents, download, print and sign all forms, then create a shipping label to send documents to Nationwide via UPS.
- Detailed instructions and important information are provided, along with an easy-to-follow checklist to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Some forms may be uploaded over the internet; forms which require an original signature must be sent via UPS to Nationwide Loans.
- Once all paperwork has been submitted and approved, you may opt to receive an electronic deposit to your bank account or receive a check.