Nationwide Loans makes it easy to apply for a loan online! Here’s how it works:
- Click on Start New Application to begin.
- Read about eligibility requirements and information needed for the loan process.
- Click on Start Application.
- Enter information requested on each screen.
- Review your information.
- If your identity is verified, you will be able to close the loan electronically. If not, you will close the loan in person at our convenient offices in Elgin or Rosemont.
- Read the disclosure on the next screen, enter your initials, and submit your application. You may print the complete application information for your records.
- Register your account and create a password.
- You will receive status updates at the email address you provided. Login to your account and follow the instructions provided.
- You will receive an email indicating an approval, counter-offer or denial. Follow the instructions provided.
- If you receive an offer or counter-offer, review it and decide whether you wish to proceed. All offers are subject to the receipt and verification of all information provided.
- After you accept the offer, you will receive official loan documents electronically for your review.
- Click on View Your Official Loan Documents, download, print and sign all forms, then create a shipping label to send documents to Nationwide via UPS.
- Detailed instructions and important information are provided, along with an easy-to-follow checklist to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Some forms may be uploaded over the internet; forms which require an original signature must be sent via UPS to Nationwide Loans.
- Once all paperwork has been submitted and approved, you may opt to receive an electronic deposit to your bank account or receive a check.