This Privacy Statement protects your privacy by:
A. Informing you about:
i. the type of personal information the Company collects about you through this website;
ii. how that information is collected;
iii. the general purposes for which information is collected;
iv. what disclosures of information will be made;
v. how, and to what extent, you can limit those disclosures;
B. Assuring you that:
i. reasonable precautions are taken to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosures, alteration or destruction;
ii. reasonable policies and procedures are in place to insure that your personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it was gathered;
iii. you have reasonable access to any personal information you provide; and
iv. there is a procedure for correcting or modifying your personal information, if appropriate.
2) Responsibility of Website
This website is the responsibility of the Company who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by US Mail at Webmaster, c/o Nationwide, 10255 West Higgins Road, Suite 300, Rosemont, IL 60018.
3) Collecting Personal Information
When you visit our website or use our services, some information is automatically collected. For example, your IP address, Web browser, and computer system. Thus, we reserve the right to automatically collect and/or track:
A. the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browsers of visitors to our website.
B. information on what pages of the website visitors access.
There are times when we may ask you for other personal information including, but not limited to information you give us when you submit an application or request a service such as name, address, and birth date. This information will only be requested when needed to complete a transaction for which such information is necessary.
To help provide our Services, enhance your experience and collect information about mobile activity, we may place small data files on your computer or mobile device. These data files may be in the form of cookies, pixel tags, local shared objects or other similar technologies. Cookies and similar technologies enable us to personalize our application and Services for you. These technologies may allow us to store and manage your preferences and settings, measure and analyze how you use our website and the effectiveness of our communications, offer Services and help us improve our Services and security.
- "Cookies" are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor's web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with the relate your use of our online Services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online Services.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons--which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a web page or in an email or other message--or similar technologies may be used on our website and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online Services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure website or campaign engagement.
- Local shared objects, sometimes referred to as "flash cookies," may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local shared objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation but may not be managed in your browser in the same way. For more information on managing local shared objects, CLICK HERE.
- Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some Services may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your mobile device help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
5) Use of Personal Data
Personal data we collect will be used to:
• monitor and improve our internal operations;
• process your bill payment request;
• properly perform the services you request;
• analyze feedback for editorial purposes;
• enhance our marketing and promotional efforts;
• customize content and layout of our site;
• properly provide the services you request;
• properly respond to your inquiries;
• provide general information that may be of interest to you.
6) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We reserve the right to disclose personal data when we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our website, other users of our website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose personal data when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
7) Your Right to Opt Out
You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties except as permitted by applicable law by contacting us by e-mail or regular mail. You agree we have a reasonable time to respond to your opt-out request and may notify you in connection with our implementation of your request. Please note that in order to fulfill certain obligations, we may need to continue sending you notices or other important information concerning any services you requested.
8) Our Right to Change this Website Information Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We ask you to periodically review this Website Information Policy to insure you are familiar with the most current version of this Website Information Policy.
9) Your Acceptance of this Website Information Policy
By your use of this website, you agree to this Website Information Policy. If you do not wish to agree, please do not use this website. By your continuing use of this website following posted changes to this Website Information Policy, you agree to those changes.